1. Keeping your heart healthy. The Heart Foundation . (n.d.). Retrieved September 20, 2021, from https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/heart-health-education/keeping-your-heart-healthy.
2. Sacks, F. M., Lichtenstein, A. H., Wu, J. H. Y., Appel, L. J., Creager, M. A., Kris-Etherton, P. M., Miller, M., Rimm, E. B., Rudel, L. L., Robinson, J. G., Stone, N. J., & Van Horn, L. V. (2017). Dietary fats and cardiovascular disease: A Presidential advisory from the American Heart Association. Circulation, 136(3). https://doi.org/10.1161/cir.0000000000000510
3. Prevention and treatment of high Cholesterol (Hyperlipidemia). www.heart.org. (n.d.). Retrieved September 20, 2021, from https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/cholesterol/prevention-and-treatment-of-high-cholesterol-hyperlipidemia.
4. RECOMMENDED NUTRIENT intakes - Ministry of health. (n.d.). Retrieved September 20, 2021, from https://nutrition.moh.gov.my/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FA-Buku-RNI.pdf.
5. Heart Foundation NZ. (2021, April 12). Choose the best protein foods for your heart. Heart Foundation NZ. Retrieved September 20, 2021, from https://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/about-us/news/blogs/how-to-choose-heart-healthy-protein-foods.
6. Aune, D., Giovannucci, E., Boffetta, P., Fadnes, L. T., Keum, N. N., Norat, T., Greenwood, D. C., Riboli, E., Vatten, L. J., & Tonstad, S. (2017). Fruit and vegetable intake and the risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer and all-cause mortality—a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. International Journal of Epidemiology, 46(3), 1029–1056. https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/dyw319
7. Howard, B. V., & Kritchevsky, D. (1997). Phytochemicals and cardiovascular disease. Circulation, 95(11), 2591–2593. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.cir.95.11.2591
8. Bazzano, L. A. (2008). Effects of soluble dietary fiber on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and coronary heart disease risk. Current Atherosclerosis Reports, 10(6), 473–477. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11883-008-0074-3
9. Teng, M., Zhao, Y. J., Khoo, A. L., Yeo, T. C., Yong, Q. W., & Lim, B. P. (2019). Impact of coconut oil consumption on cardiovascular health: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrition Reviews, 78(3), 249–259. https://doi.org/10.1093/nutrit/nuz074